| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shantou in February is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Shantou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Shantou, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Shantou:
- Taoyuan, China - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 886.5 kms (550.9 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) ENE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 729 kms (453 miles) E
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 767.9 kms (477.2 miles) E
- Basco, Philippines - 636 kms (395.2 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) SE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 899.1 kms (558.7 miles) SSE