| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shantou in January is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Shantou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Shantou, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Shantou:
- Taoyuan, China - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 886.5 kms (550.9 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) ENE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 729 kms (453 miles) E
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 767.9 kms (477.2 miles) E
- Basco, Philippines - 636 kms (395.2 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 760.3 kms (472.4 miles) SE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 899.1 kms (558.7 miles) SSE